Know before upgrading:
- In order to solve the problem of "The disagreement between the coordinates of the tablet and the coordinates of the screen", the firmware upgrade is launched. After the firmware version is upgraded, the tablet will be divided into PC mode and Android mode. The default is PC mode, which can be switched according to needs.
(Method of switching between the two modes: press and hold any two keys on the tablet at the same time for more than 3 seconds. After releasing the keys, the indicator light will flash 3 times quickly, indicating the mode switch is successful.)
- Before upgrading, disable the tablet drive (The below ①②③ drivers all need to be deleted) in the task manager (1. Right-Click on the taskbar and choose Task Manager from the menu; 2. Right-click the below circled files and click "End task.)
(The firmware upgrade package can be downloaded at the end of the article.)
Firmware Upgrading Steps:
1. After decompressing the compressed package to the local, open the folder and double-click the executable application file named "ParbloIAP_English.exe".
2. After connecting to the device, " 'Parblo Ninos M' Connected" appears on the interface, indicating that the device has been successfully connected.
3. Enter "1" as prompted, press ”Enter“, and wait for the progress to complete, indicating that the upgrade is successful.
4. After the upgrade is complete, close the dialog box.
Firmware upgrade package optimization points:
1. Support both PC mode and Android mode.
2. Solve the pen ink leakage problem (Ninos M/S, A610Plus V2).
3. Optimize the line drawing experience (Ninos M, A610Plus V2, A640 V2).
4. Win7 compatibility issues.
5. Optimize cursor drift problem (Ninos S).