1. Check if there is any loose connection between the USB cable and the tablet and computer port?
- YES - Contact Parblo support
- NO - Move to Step2
2. Check whether the digital pen and the tablet are within the effective sensing height or whether the LED indicator of Ninos flashes when the pen touches the tablet?
- If flashes, the Ninos is normal, please go to Step3.
- If there is no flicker, please replace the cable or use another computer port to have a try.
3. Check whether there are other brands of tablet drivers installed on the computer?
- YES - please uninstall other drivers and the installed Ninos driver, restart the computer.
- NO - Move to Step4
4. Reinstall the Ninos driver:
- 4-1 Disable any antivirus software and firewall temporarily.
- 4-2 Make sure that you are installing the driver as the Administrator.
- 4-3 Follow the video to install the Ninos driver again: Win | Mac
- 4-4 After the installation is complete, you can find the driver icon in the desktop taskbar (Win) or "LaunchPad" (Mac), open it to finish the setting.
5. If the problem cannot be solved after the above attempts, please contact customer support.