Before connecting the Parblo tablet to your Android phone or tablet, please make sure your Android phone or tablet supports OTG and Android 6.0.
1. With the tablet connected to your Android phone or tablet, please make sure it works in a vertical screen mode.
2. Not all Android devices can support the Parblo A610 Pro tablet. We are currently of the following Android Phones/Tablets that cannot work properly with our tablets:
- Nexus 6 /Google
- Galaxy S6 /Samsung
- Galaxy S5e /Samsung
- Galaxy S7 edge /Samsung
- Galaxy S7 /Samsung
- Galaxy Tab S2 /Samsung
- Galaxy S8 /Samsung
- Galaxy S9 /Samsung
- Galaxy Note 4 / Samsung USB micro-B
- Galaxy Note 8 / Samsung USB Type-C
- Galaxy Note 9 / Samsung USB Type-C
- Samsung S5e Tablet
3. If your phone's battery life seems poor or short, your tablet may not work properly. Please ensure your Android device has enough power to run normally.
4. When your Android phone or tablet enters standby mode, you cannot use the pen to control the cursor to wake it up. To restore functionality, please unplug and then re-plug the USB cable.
5. If the pointer does not appear after connecting to a mobile phone or tablet, please contact the phone manufacturer to enable OTG or USB debugging
Please sign in to leave a comment.