1. Please ensure that your computer or Android device has sufficient power. (Please note that low battery on Android devices can affect connection usage)
2. Do not place the digital board or digital screen directly above or below the laptop touch screen, please stay away from the laptop touch screen area.
3. Please place the digital board or screen away from wireless devices, such as wireless mice, keyboards, routers, etc.
4. Check if there are any metal devices around the digital board or digital screen, and place them away from the metal. (For example, digital boards or screens cannot be directly placed on metal devices such as iron tables, stainless steel tables, etc.)
5. Please ensure that your computer's USB port is not connected to multiple external devices at the same time. It is best to only connect a mouse, keyboard, digital board, or digital screen, then restart the computer and try again.