1. Check whether it is the reason for the loose data cable:
Please re-plug the cable and make sure that the connection between the USB cable and the tablet and computer port is not loose. If the problem is not resolved, go to the next step.
2. Check whether it is the computer port reason:
Please change the computer port to connect. If the problem is not resolved, go to the next step.
3. Check whether it is the reason for the data line:
Please change another cable to connect (Note: Please use a one-to-one data cable for replacement, such as a mobile phone data cable, do not use one-to-multiple data cables). If the problem is not resolved, go to the next step.
4. Check whether it is the cause of the adapter:
If you connect the tablet to the computer through an adapter, please change the adapter to connect (if your computer has a USB port, please plug the USB port of the cable directly into the computer USB port without passing through an intermediate adapter). If the problem is not resolved, go to the next step.
5. Please uninstall the driver in your computer (please note: if there are other product models in your computer, please also uninstall it), then restart the computer, do not install the driver for now, please go to the next step.
(Please note: if your product model is not Ninos, A640V2, A610Plus V2, Coast12Pro, then you don’t need to perform steps 6 and 7, and go directly to step 8)
6. Check whether the drive digitizer is in a normal state:
How to view please click on the tutorial:
7. Please upgrade the firmware:
How to upgrade the firmware please click the tutorial
8. Please reinstall the Parblo driver. If the problem is not resolved, please try steps 1, 2, 3, and 4 again.
9. If you have performed the above operations and the problem is still not resolved, please change to another computer for testing.