1. Check whether it is the reason for the loose data cable:
Please re-plug the cable and make sure that the connection between the USB cable and the tablet and computer port is not loose. If the problem is not resolved, go to the next step.
2. Check whether it is the computer port reason:
Please change the computer port to connect. If the problem is not resolved, go to the next step.
3. Check whether it is the reason for the data line:
Please change another cable to connect (Note: Please use a one-to-one data cable for replacement, such as a mobile phone data cable, do not use one-to-multiple data cables). If the problem is not resolved, go to the next step.
4. Check whether it is the cause of the adapter:
If you connect the tablet to the computer through an adapter, please change the adapter to connect (if your computer has a USB port, please plug the USB port of the cable directly into the computer's USB port without passing through an intermediate adapter).
If the problem is not resolved after the inspection of the above accessories, please uninstall and reinstall the driver as follows:
5. Please uninstall the driver from the computer. (Please note: If there are other product model drivers on your computer, please also uninstall them together. After the uninstallation is completed, please do not install the drivers temporarily.)
6. Uninstall the digitizer, and be sure to restart the computer immediately after uninstalling.
How to uninstall the 2908 digitizer, please click on the tutorial
How to uninstall the 2EDB digitizer, please click on the tutorial
7. Please reinstall the Parblo driver. If the problem remains unresolved, please try steps 1, 2, 3, and 4 again.
8. If you have carried out the above operations and the problem remains unresolved, please contact Parblo staff.