(Applicable to product models: Ninos S/M, Intangbo S/M, A640 V2, A610Plus V2, Coast12pro)
1. Check whether it is the reason for the loose data cable:
Please re-plug the cable and make sure that the connection between the USB cable and the tablet and computer port is not loose. If the problem is not resolved, go to the next step.
2. Check whether it is the computer port reason:
Please change the computer port to connect. If the problem is not resolved, go to the next step.
3. Check whether it is the reason for the data line:
Please change another cable to connect (Note: Please use a one-to-one data cable for replacement, such as a mobile phone data cable, do not use one-to-multiple data cables). If the problem is not resolved, go to the next step.
4. Check whether it is the cause of the adapter:
If you connect the tablet to the computer through an adapter, please change the adapter to connect (if your computer has a USB port, please plug the USB port of the cable directly into the computer USB port without passing through an intermediate adapter). If the problem is not resolved, go to the next step.
5. Please uninstall the driver in your computer (Note: if there are other product models in your computer, please also uninstall it), then restart the computer, do not install the driver, for now, please go to the next step.
6. Check whether the drive digitizer is in a normal state:
How to view please click on the tutorial:
7. Without installing the driver, check whether the cursor can be moved normally.
(1) If the cursor can be moved normally without installing the driver, please reinstall the driver.
(2) If the cursor cannot be moved normally without installing the driver, please upgrade the firmware.
8. If you still cannot move the cursor after the above attempts, please make sure that your pen has not been dropped, and then replace the pen nibs and another computer for testing.