1. Please uninstall the Parblo driver in "Applications and Features" (please note: if your computer has installed drivers for other product models, please uninstall them all at the same time)
2. Restart the computer and reinstall the driver. If the problem is not resolved, please go to the next step
Please click on the driver download interface (please download the corresponding driver according to your product model and computer system)
3. Please uninstall the Parblo driver again (please note: do not install the driver temporarily after uninstalling the driver)
4. Check whether the drive digitizer is in a normal state
How to view please click the tutorial
5. Restart the computer and reinstall the Parblo driver
Please sign in to leave a comment.