1. Right-click "Start" and open "Device Manager".
2. Expand the "Human Body Input Device" drop-down list, if only one 2908 driver digitizer appears and there is no exclamation mark in front of the 2908 driver digitizer, then the 2908 driver digitizer is normal (as shown in the figure below), you don’t need to uninstall it, please Go to step 6.
3. If the following abnormal conditions occur: Please uninstall the 2908 driver digitizer. (For how to uninstall, please refer to the fourth and fifth steps)
(1) Multiple 2908 drive digitizers appear at the same time (Please note: When multiple 2908 drive digitizers appear, please uninstall them all without reservation.)
(2) There is an exclamation mark in front of the 2908 drive digitizer
4. Please click "View" above and select "List devices by connection".
5. Click the triangle arrow to expand the 2908 driver digitizer drop-down list, please right-click the "HID Keyboard Device" virtual device in the uninstall drop-down list, and then right-click to uninstall the "Vpd Hid_2908 Mini Device" virtual device, please follow the prompts operate.
6. Please check whether any other product model driver digitizer is in the human body input device. If it exists, please uninstall it. The drive digitizer shown in the figure below needs to be uninstalled.
7. Please check if there are other abnormalities in the device manager, such as an exclamation mark in front of some devices or unknown devices, please uninstall these abnormal exclamation mark devices, and then restart the computer.