Click to check the video tutorial
Switch the display
- Right click your desktop to enter Display settings.
- Make sure the option of Multiple displays is "Extend these displays" for Left handed mode can only be applied in Extend mode.
- Click "2" which represents the Coast 13. You could click Identify to know what "1" and "2" separately represent.
- Change Orientation to "Landscape(flipped)", then you’ll find the display of Coast 13 was flipped.
Switch the pen
- Enter into Tablet Setting from Start.
- In Mapping, make Rotate "180" and select "Monitor 2" (Coast 13), Save.
Switch the Coast13
Please turn the Parblo Coast13 180 degrees to make the express key on your right side.
Then, you finish a successful left-hand model setup.
I just received my Parblo Coast 13 and tried to turn on Left handed mode but the Rotate-option on the Mapping menu doesn't exist and I don't know where to find it. The screen is no flipped to work but I can't change the pen.
Thanks in advance for response!
Please sign in to leave a comment.