Because you are using the extend mode. In extend mode, the Mast 10 is an extension of your computer. To correctly use Mast 10 in extend mode, follow the tips below:
- Right click your desktop to enter Display settings.
- There are 1 and 2 in the top, click 2 which represents the Mast 10. You could click Identify to know what 1 and 2 separately represent.
- Make it the "main display" in the bottom.
- If you want to make Mast 10 show same as your computer, change “Extend these displays” to “Duplicate these displays” in Multiple displays.
- Go to System Preference-Displays-Arrangement.
- Make Mast 10 the main display: move the “White head” from your Mac to Mast 10.
- If you want to make Mast 10 show same as your Mac, click Mirror Displays.