- Right click your desktop to enter Display settings.
- There are 1 and 2 in the top, you could click Identify to know what 1 and 2 separately represent.
- Click 1(Computer), make Change the size of text, apps, and other items 100%, make Resolutionrecommended.
- Click 2(Mast 10), make Change the size of text, apps, and other items "100%".
- Enter Parblo Control Panel from the icon of Task bar.
- In Mapping, select "Monitor 2"(Mast 10).
- Go to Calibration and click Calibrate U Pen.
- Enter TabletSetting from Launchpad.
- Go to Calibration and click Calibrate my Pen.
Note:It is a normal phenomenon to have a slightly optical parallax when using the pen to draw in the monitor, because there is a thick glass between pen tip and pen touch area.
Please sign in to leave a comment.