- Right click your desktop to enter Display settings.
- There are 1 and 2 in the top, you could click Identify to know what 1 and 2 separately represent.
- Click 1(Computer), make Change the size of text, apps, and other items 100%, make Resolution recommended.
- Click 2(Coast 10), make Change the size of text, apps, and other items 100%.
- Enter into Tablet Setting from Start.
- In Mapping, select "monitor 2"(Coast 10), do the calibration.
- Enter Quick Setup from the tablet icon of Task bar.
- Go to Region Setting and choose "Monitor 2”(Coast 10).
- Click Default if the pen nib is still offset the cursor.
- If you want to adjust the pen yourself, click Calibrate. Default is more recommended.
Note:It is a normal phenomenon to have a slightly optical parallax when using the pen to draw in the monitor, because there is a thick glass between pen tip and pen touch area.
I've tried all of the possibilities on why my cursor isn't following my Stylus pen.
Sorry but none of these work for the Coast10 tablet as of 2020.
Could you please update this tablets Driver? We Coast10 users would be very happy with the new Driver update!
Please sign in to leave a comment.