This is caused by 2 probable reasons:
- The driver isn't installed well.
- Our product doesn't support the program you are using.
To confirm if the driver is installed well, please:
- Find Tablet Setting from Start.
- Enter Tablet Setting and try to draw in the test area.
- If you could draw with pressure sensitivity, the driver is installed well. Otherwise, please confirm there is no other tablet drivers in your computer and reinstall the driver.
If you can't get pressure sensitivity in your program even if the driver was installed well, the program might not be supported. Please send us the detailed version of your program so we can test for you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.