- Try to enter Tablet setting from Start.
- If you can't find Tablet setting from Start, please reinstall the driver. Note to ensure there is no other tablet driver in your computer.
- If you failed to enter Tablet setting and get a message "Not Find Tablet", follow the next step.
- Confirm USB ports of your computer are workable, plug the USB cable into different USB ports or use another USB cable.
- Try to enter Quick Setup from the tablet icon of Task bar.
- If you can't find the tablet icon, please try to plug the USB cable into different USB ports of your Mac, you'd better plug it directly into your Mac instead of via a docking station. You can also try to use another USB cable.
- If you get a message "No device" after entering Quick Setup, please reinstall the driver. Note to ensure there is no other tablet driver in your Mac.