- Check if the tablet is properly connected to the computer. You can find how to connect in the Quick Start Guide.
- Replace the nib of the stylus.
- Check the driver.
3.1 If the driver cannot be opened, uninstall the driver manually. Then restart your computer and install the driver as an administrator.
3.2 If the driver can be opened normally, but the pen is not responding. Please try the above steps on another computer.
- If it still doesn't work, please contact Parblo Support for help.
1. Check if the cable is connected correctly, please follow the manual. Replace the pen tips. Check if the driver can be opened.
2. If the driver cannot be opened, uninstall the driver, restart the computer, and install the driver as an administrator.
3. If the driver is turned on and the pen is not responding, please replace the computer and adapter, then repeat the above steps.
Kalemim şarj almıyor yeni bir kalemmi almam gerek yoksa bu kalemlerde pide var mı?
is there a driver for Chromebook? Specifically asking for the Parblo Coast 10.
Please sign in to leave a comment.