What can I do if the pen of Parblo A610 doesn't work?
- Charge the pen to ensure the pen is with power.
- Uninstall the driver of A610.
- Test the pen without the driver.
- If the pen can't respond, plug the USB cable into another USB port of your computer.
- If the pen still can't respond, the hardware is defective.
- If the pen can respond, go to next step.
- Make sure you have completely removed any other tablet drivers in your computer, then install the latest driver of A610 from our website. https://support.parblo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005057694-A610-Driver