It might be the poor or unstable USB connection, try another USB port and restart your computer. If it still can’t be solved, check this with another computer.
Articles in this section
- How to upgrade the firmware of A640V2, A610Plus V2? (Windows Only)
- How to solve the abnormal prompt during the 610Plus V2 driver installation?
- Android device APP compatibility list for Ninos M/S, A640V2, A610Plus V2
- How to connect the tablet to Andriod device (only support Andriod6.0 and above)?
- Check if the Parblo tablet compatible with office software
- How to sign or write with Microsoft Office2019 for macOS?
- How to use Parblo tablet on DingTalk ?
- How to use Parblo tablet on ZOOM ?
- How to make coast 10/13/16/22 work with macOS Catalina ?
- How to make Parblo A640 /Mast 13 /A610s work with macOS Catalina?