It might be the poor or unstable USB connection, try another USB port and restart your computer. If it still can’t be solved, check this with another computer.
Articles in this section
- What can I do if the tablet does not work?
- What can I do if the tablet indicator keeps twinkling?
- If operating on a Windows OS, if you double click "Driver Setup" and get the following error message, try these steps:
- What if the tablet driver can’t be downloaded and installed?
- How will I know if the driver is completely installed?
- What can I do if the pen doesn’t work?
- How can I get the latest updated software?
- Where can I do the Monitor Display setting?
- What can I do if there is no pen sensitivity pressure in my frequently used paint software?
- What can I do if the installed driver can’t be uninstalled?