It might be the poor or unstable USB connection, try another USB port and restart your computer. If it still can’t be solved, check this with another computer.
Articles in this section
- How to make Parblo A640 /Mast 13 /A610s work with macOS Catalina?
- Is there a driver for macOS Catalina 10.15?
- No pressure in Adobe Photoshop, what should I do?
- What can I do if I got the message "Not Find Tablet", "Tablet Not Found" or "No Device"?
- What should I do if the pen of Coast13/Coast16 automatically trigger the right-button function when using it on the desktop or Photoshop?
- When I open the driver file, it shows "wintab32.dll" problem.
- How To Use Multiple Displays for Digital Art with Parblo Graphic Monitor
- Unable to Click with Mouse Pointer in Mac OS Mojave 10.14.1 using Parblo Coast10 / Coast13 / Coast16 / Coast22 /A609
- Pen can only draw straight lines in Photoshop
- What can I do if the tablet does not work?