It might be the poor or unstable USB connection, try another USB port and restart your computer. If it still can’t be solved, check this with another computer.
Articles in this section
- When I open the driver file, it shows "wintab32.dll" problem.
- How To Use Multiple Displays for Digital Art with Parblo Graphic Monitor
- Unable to Click with Mouse Pointer in Mac OS Mojave 10.14.1 using Parblo Coast10 / Coast13 / Coast16 / Coast22 /A609
- Pen can only draw straight lines in Photoshop
- What can I do if the tablet does not work?
- What can I do if the tablet indicator keeps twinkling?
- If operating on a Windows OS, if you double click "Driver Setup" and get the following error message, try these steps:
- What if the tablet driver can’t be downloaded and installed?
- How will I know if the driver is completely installed?
- What can I do if the pen doesn’t work?