To provide a smooth user experience for our users, we are dedicated to improving the drivers to fix the compatibility issue with this new Mac OS.
For model A610, please follow the instruction here to set up the driver.
1. Download the latest drivers on the "Support - Download Drivers" page.
2. Connect the product and install the driver.
After the driver is installed, click the driver and the following picture will pop up. Please click "Open System Preferences".
3. Click "Click the lock to make changes" to unlock it.
4. In "Accessibility", "Tick "PenTabletSetting", and click "Click the lock to make changes" to lock it.
5. Click "Input Monitoring", add "PenTabeltDrier" and "PenTablet Setting".
Then, click "Click the lock to make changes" to lock it.
For those products models that are not listing above, we are improving their drivers now and will inform you after strict testing. Thank you for your understanding!