Before you fix it, please follow the below to double-check it:
1. Make sure your cable can be used for other devices;
2. Once connected, if you continue to receive a supported tablet error message, it means the currently installed driver may be an incorrect driver for your tablet.
3. Make sure that the tablet's cable is connected directly to the computer, avoiding the use of a USB hub or docking station, which can be uncontrollable.
Please follow the below steps to fix it:
1. Replug the device,
2. Replace computer/laptop USB port connection
3. Uninstall the driver and restart the computer, connect the tablet and install the driver.